Leadership Development & Coaching
Why Implement a Leadership Development & Coaching Program?
When it comes to effectively managing your people, great leadership is the most essential element of success. Great leaders share certain characteristics. Traits that can be developed though leadership and coaching programs include:
- Communication – of an organization’s vision in a way that resonates with employees and inspires them to want to be involved.
- Trust – in employees to achieve the vision, creating an environment where success is possible.
- Role Model – the best possible behaviors that will encourage and enable others in the organization to do the same.
- Confidence – in the organization and its employees.
- Commitment – to high standards. Set the goals and work consistently towards achieving them.
- Positive Attitude – for motivation and energy. Find the balance between productivity and enjoyment.
When are Leadership Development and Coaching Necessary?
- Newly hired leaders, newly promoted leaders, or those with a significantly expanded leadership role.
- Leaders experiencing difficulties with some aspect of their role.
- Leaders striving for self-development so that they can reach their full potential.
- Organizations looking to develop future leaders.
- Organizations wanting to take a proactive approach to leadership.
What are the Components of an Effective Leadership Development and Coaching Program?
Leadership Development and Coaching Programs contain:
- Customization to an organization’s culture.
- Top-down cooperation to ensure motivation and implementation within the organization.
- One-on-one sessions with a highly-skilled coach.
- Hands-on experience that can be transferred to a leader’s day-to-day activities.
- Individual Development Plans specific to a leader’s goals.
- Follow-Up Plan to ensure long-term success and ongoing development.
What does a Program Facilitator and Coach Do?
- Create an environment that facilitates positive change in a respectful and safe manner.
- Develop a strong working relationship with all involved parties in order to build trust.
- Model leadership skills.
- Oversee the implementation of the program in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Assist participants in learning the new skills then applying them to their daily work.
- Measure the success of the program and make recommendations.
Contact us if you are ready to discuss Leadership Development and Coaching for your organization. Every situation is different. Let’s discuss how we can tailor our program for you.
We recognize that self-development is confidential in nature. Discretion is guaranteed.